Average Temperatures in Aranyaprathet, Thailand
- The average annual temperature in Aranyaprathet, Thailand is hot at 27.4 degrees Celsius (81.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of average monthly temperatures of 4.9 °C (8.8°F) which is an extremely low range.
- April is the warmest month (very hot) with a mean temperature of 29.7 degrees Celsius (85.46 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (December) is fairly hot with a mean temperature of 24.8 degrees Celsius (76.64 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Aranyaprathet
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Aranyaprathet Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Aranyaprathet
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 241.5 kms (150.1 miles) NNW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 149.2 kms (92.7 miles) NNW
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 237 kms (147.2 miles) WNW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 129 kms (80.1 miles) WNW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 206.7 kms (128.4 miles) W
- Bangkok, Thailand - 210.1 kms (130.5 miles) W
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) WSW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 193.1 kms (120 miles) WSW
- Sattahip, Thailand - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) SW
- Chanthaburi, Thailand - 127.6 kms (79.3 miles) SSW